ABOUT FUSION FIT
Optimal fit, comfort and protection for smaller body frames.
- Removable, vertically adjustable, adjustable hood opening, & adjustable bracing wire for superior protection in high-wind conditions
- Removable coyote fur ruff
- Brushed tricot-lined chin guard for comfort
- Heavy-duty, centre front YKK? 2-way locking zipper
- Two large fleece-lined hand warming pockets with YKK? 2-way locking zipper
- Two lower side entry pockets with 2-way zippers for accessing secondary media pocket on the left
- Two interior pockets: Upper security zippered pocket and lower mesh stuff pocket
- Heavy-duty rib-knit cuffs keep out the cold
CENTRE BACK LENGTH
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials
Born in Toronto in 1957 under the name Metro Sportswear, the company changed it in 1985 to Snow Goose, and finally in the 90's the brand settled on what we all now know as Canada Goose. Originally a manufacturer of insulated wool-based products, in the 1970's Canada Goose dove into the production of down winter jackets for men and women. Having a large portion of their clientele located in Northern Canada and other frigid environments, the brand has a background in creating insulated pieces, like the Expedition Parka, that can withstand any cold climate. Police officers, construction workers and cameramen and actors/actresses from Hollywood all swear by Canada Goose when working in the North.
The classic down jacket models will be timeless: Trillium, Chilliwack, Kensington, Montebello, Chateau, Borden Bomber, and Hybridge jacket, are just the tip of the iceberg. They have also expanded into accessories such as down-filled gloves for men and women and down-filled mitts for men and women. Another huge success was their line of beanies and pilot hats for men and women.
Today Canada Goose is one of the biggest producers of insulated down jackets in the world, being distributed in over 40 countries, and the jackets are still proudly made in Canada. In an age where production is being outsourced to keep prices down, Canada Goose has firmly planted its roots in our fine nation.